zeagle brigade vs scubapro knighthawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i am thinking to buy my first bc and those are my two options recomended in my LDS:

the knighthawk and brigade...

Right now i am thiking more about the brigade over the scubapro, i dont know if scubapro has the same lifetime warranty as zeagle.

what is your expirience with either one? so i can know more about those...

I LOVE my Brigade.

(Even so, once I had more experience I went with a Backplate and Wing ("BP/W").)

no experience with the brigade but the knighthawk is a nice, stable BC...comfy. want to try a zeagle, tho.

The KnightHawk is very good, can also look at the LiteHawk.

Well, I wanted the knighthawk but at my lds is 600 usd vs the 455 usd zeagle brigade at my other lds(scubatoys).....so I will go for the brigade...I know the nighthawk is at 450 in leisure pro but is gray market and the warranty is not as good as zeagle..

I love my brigade as well. Zeagle is a good company to deal with and I as far as I know, Zeagle is made in USA.

Don't forget at Scuba Toys you get 10% off the price with ScubaBoard membership. I know a lot of ScubaPro dealers will only give a 10% discount if you are taking a class and purchasing all your gear at once. I had a Brigade and the quality is second to none and ScubaToys is is a pleasure to deal with.

10% is nice

Hi,
I love my Brigade I have 80 dives on mine..
Kurt in Cebu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom