BEWARE! High Tec Diving LTD. Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
After weeks of waiting for gas mixing whips, that was promised to me in the first week. I canceled my order from this company

They charged my C.C. for the whips from the first day, hundreds of Euros . DO NOT BUY FROM HTD!!

Now 2 months later I am stilling waiting for my money to be returned to me.

I have tried to Contact the owner of HTD, Dietmar Uhlemann several times and no response. He will steal your MONEY!

After doing some research I find out he has done this sort of dishonest business before.

They do not answer my daily emails or phone calls. Be warned they might look good on the web but, I find them not to be trust worthy.

I am sure this is no reflection of the honest German dive business that is selling products on the web.

I feel any company that is selling products on the Internet, should at least respond to emails!!

What happen to customer service? I would think in these days of the struggling businesses, a company would do all it can to keep its customers.

I have contacted my bank and just get the run around. It seems that HTD uses a company called Money Bookers for there CC processing. You have to go after them as well

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom