HP 120/130 Cylinder ~ Want to rent in Fort Lauderdale Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeorgeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey and Ft. Lauderdale, FL
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking to rent a HP120 and/or HP130 cylinder in the Fort Lauderdale/Pompano area. I am planning on purchasing a larger cylinder as I have HP100’s. I tried the HP119 but want to try the HP120/HP130 to see if the height difference is better for me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

check out Undersea Sports, I kno they are able to rent larger tanks, not entirely sure of the sizes tho. give them a call, here's their website Underseas Sports
theres another place in pompano that will rent too but I cant remember the name atm

I am looking to rent a HP120 and/or HP130 cylinder in the Fort Lauderdale/Pompano area. I am planning on purchasing a larger cylinder as I have HP100’s. I tried the HP119 but want to try the HP120/HP130 to see if the height difference is better for me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Best bet is Fill Express. They have every sort of tech set-up available. Give them a call. Great shop.

I too would be interested in renting some higher capacity tanks in the Fort Lauderdale area. If anyone finds a source, please post it!

im in the same situation. i typically dive with hp100's but would really like to try out the larger sizes especially since the buoyancy characteristics of the larger ones are almost the same, they just differ in physical size and weight. would really like to see how i trim out with them. Right now leaning toward the hp130 but i cant find them anywhere to rent in FL either.

Rumor has it that Force-E will rent HP 120's. I will confirm this later today when they open

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom