Irvine resigns thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adder70

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I was really busy the last several days, and possibly just out of the loop for a period of time before that. Would someone please fill me in on the situation?

Perhaps the moderators can present a brief summary of the resingation, the stated reasons, and the supposed reasons presented by others in the forums. Then they can close that thread to avoid a complete rehash of the name calling.

I'm checking with Casey McKinlay to see if the original message can be crossposted here.

However the jist is that GI3 is busy with the family business due to the declining health of his parents. He can't give WKPP the attention that it needs and decided to hand the reigns over to Case McKinlay, who has been filling in for him with his increased work schedule.

Man, usually your much faster to stalk me and criticize me. The message is in the public domain now. What is so bad about providing a link?

Most organizations are smarter about spinning the media with press releases. If an organization doesn't do that, then they really can't expect to have control over the message.

Once again, Mr. Painter, you are wrong. The original post is not in the public domain. The cross-poster violated copyright.

Posting something on the internet does not waive the author's rights. Copyright notification is also not necessary in order to preserve those rights. That's one of the reasons the recording industry is able to sue people to rip MP3's.

Its a shame that the author probably is too busy to waste time dealing with the situation.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
Once again, Mr. Painter, you are wrong. The original post is not in the public domain. The cross-poster violated copyright.

Posting something on the internet does not waive the author's rights. Copyright notification is also not necessary in order to preserve those rights. That's one of the reasons the recording industry is able to sue people to rip MP3's.

Its a shame that the author probably is too busy to waste time dealing with the situation.

Where were you when I was the only person who cared about copyrights a few weeks back with that Seajay discussion? :p

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

You can't seriously claim that a posting to Yahoo! groups constitutes copyrighted material. If that is the case everyone one of us is breaking copyright every time one of us quotes each other.

Lighten Up Stalker #2.

Stalker, that's funny.

Chrissy, you should watch your mouth.

If this keeps up, are you going to run and hide like you did in the last thread where you got your butt handed to you? 'Cause it'd be better if you did that now.

Instead of spending time here, perhaps you could spend some time trying to learn how to reach your tank valve in a cheap poodle jacket while the tank hangs down to your knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom