regulators out of parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teresa McKinna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to thank all of you for your help on the Genesis regs I have shelved. I read from one reply that I should have asked my question anonymously and that they would never go to Jules' Undersea Lodge because we used old gear. I don't know where that person got that idea but, whatever right? I use my real name because I am proud of Jules' Undersea Lodge and I think using my real name speaks volumes as to our integrity.

Thanks again,

Teresa McKinna

I for one would LOVE to stay at Jules. We managed to pass it when in Key Largo Christmas week but did not even get to stop, too much to do and too little time to do it! My 11 yr old son would be in heaven to even take a tour let alone sleep there.

I hope you had a good time in the Keys. Maybe next time you get down here you can put us on your drop by and say hello list. Thank you for your kind words.

Teresa McKinna

That was your welcoming committee teresa, so keep posting and post fun times of your place from time to time, you'll find the right sections to post as you go along.

Cheers for a Happy year for you.

VooDooGasMan,

I see you are a solo diver! Is that an SSI cert? I have had a few solo divers come to Jules' and I have to tell you..it scares me. My husband was a commercial diver in the oil field and he has taught me well about safety and then comes along the solo diver. Of course my husband goes solo all the time when doing his inspections on the lodge and I think nothing of it. You must be a very experienced diver. I will have a look on your info. My husband has logged over 400 commercial dives and I can't count the recreational dives. He just stopped logging them. I can image to get a solo diver cert you must have to go through quite a bit to get it and had to have logged quite a number of dives. I tip my hat to you and thank you for your comments.

Teresa McKinna

Very cool, and very expensive which stops many of us. I can visit your place for a night, or do a week of diving including lodging. I hear rock stars like it! :D

We have a FL forum and you may get better response to your questions there.

RonFrank,

Yes it is a bit costly but, you must have another look on the specials page and the group economy page. Big New Year savings. Thanks for the tip on the FL. forum. I'll go have a look.
Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom