February 13,14, &15 Nusa Dua Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be staying in the Nusa Dua area and would like to get in some dives on some of those days. Do any of the dive operators run charters during the week? and who do you all recomend? Also what would I expect as far as transportation to/from the dive op? and will bringing gear into and out of the country be a problem as far as duties or taxes? Any advise is greatly appreciated!!

Most of people staying in Nusa Dua are not for diving but your hotel will ceratinly happy to contact dive operator. Most of dive operators in main tourist area is located at sanur, typically the offer daily day trip to Nusa Dua, Lembongan, or Tulamben - some of them are member in this forumJust check other post, you'll get their name

The traffic from Nusa Dua to get to the areas where the dive centres are is horrible, its quite a 'bottleneck' past the airport turning. You will probably have to leave your resort very early to miss the traffic as most dive boats will leave at 7.30am - 8am to catch the correct tides. Having said that, the diving in Bali will not disappoint you, whichever site you get to dive, well worth missing your breakfast!!

Email me through the website (below) if I can be of any help to you.

Re: duty paid on diving kit - never heard of anyone being charged for bringing dive luggage into the country

Safe diving :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom