Olympus SP-350 camera in full working condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaponeer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a fully functional SP-350 camera. I have one but want another as a backup. Just the camera, no extras required.

Thanks.

Don't know what Housing you have, or if you're needing the hot-shoe that the SP-350 provides, but I have a SP-310, which is the same camera exactly as the 8 meg pixel SP-350, but is a 7 meg pixel without the hot shoe, EVERYTHING else between between the SP350, and the SP310 is the same.

Olympus SP-310 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

I have 2 of the SP350's, (keeping them both) but shoot them in a Ikelite housing and use the hotshoe to fire a Ikelite strobe, the SP310 is a land based camera for my use, but works fine in my OLY PT-030 housing without an external strobe.......

let me know if you're interested. I also have a Sealife 960 fiber triggered strobe and single arm tray to offer too.

cheers.

Last edited:
Don't know what Housing you have, or if you're needing the hot-shoe that the SP-350 provides, but I have a SP-310, which is the same camera exactly as the 8 meg pixel SP-350, but is a 7 meg pixel without the hot shoe, EVERYTHING else between between the SP350, and the SP310 is the same.

Olympus SP-310 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

I have 2 of the SP350's, (keeping them both) but shoot them in a Ikelite housing and use the hotshoe to fire a Ikelite strobe, the SP310 is a land based camera for my use, but works fine in my OLY PT-030 housing without an external strobe.......

let me know if you're interested. I also have a Sealife 960 fiber triggered strobe and single arm tray to offer too.

cheers.

I need an Sp-350. Using an Ikelite housing and strobe so the camera hotshoe is essential. Thanks for the offers, though.

no worries, keep an eye on Ebay as the SP350's pop on/off there often.

I wish I would of bought more when they were getting closed out at Costco 5-6 years ago for $169 each brand new. yup.

The new Li-Ion rechargable CRV3 batteries on Ebay are a god send. Check into them, cheap.

I have 2 SP-350's
One New in box and one very lightly used, plus a W Con External Wide Angle lens with adapters, chargers, LI batteries., 2 XD cards and charger. I sold my PT-030 and never was a trace of flood or moisture. Reasonable
donblume@cox.net

So Don, what is "reasonable", when I bought my 2 camera's brand new 7 years ago for $169 each?

PM me if you want. I'm always interested in spare cameras.

I placed the items on Scubaboard on the 26th for $125. whole package. I had a reply to buy I but cannot complete the sale until early August. I forgot when I posted the items that I was at summer home and camera stuff was 200 miles away. He will buy it (sometimes you never know) as soon as I get back and check shipping costs. If interested, I can let you know either way.
Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom