San Diego diving on March 12th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oops, I mean March 13th (Tuesday)...

Hi everyone! Work has me coming out to Southern Cali in a couple weeks. I plan to have a free day for diving on Tuesday, March 13th. I'll probably be staying in Pacific Beach, so I'm thinking about diving La Jolla shores. I have about 50 dives in with no ocean shore experience, so I plan to hire a guide if necessary; although, if there are any other nearby places, I'm up for suggestions. Unfortunately, March 13th is probably the only day I'll be able to dive. My drysuit is being repaired at DUI, and I'll pick it up after my flight lands on Monday. The rest of the week has me in Imperial Valley and Riverside...so no diving there:depressed:. Is there anyone here wanting to dive then, or can maybe suggest dive ops for guides? Oh yea, I'll need to rent tanks/weights too.

:cheers:
Steve

Last edited:
Look into the shop San Diego Divers. They are about 5 minutes from La Jolla. I will be diving with them on Sunday morning at La Jolla. I called them after asking on here for recommendations and them being highly recommended. I believe it is $80 for a dive guide. Also, do a search for San Diego diving clubs. There is a big one here that does weekly dives. Their name escapes me at the moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom