Tuesday at Mukilteo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
More of the dock is on the bottom... I new those leaning pilings would eventually come down and I'm glad we weren't under them when they did.

The water coming out of the storm drain looked like a fountain of chocolate milk... but since the current was moving West we went East and the viz wasn't too bad below 20'. Below 30' it was great but dark and the was a lot of *stuff* in the water.

This was supposed to be a plain vanilla dive... just getting wet on a Thursday late-afternoon. But of course any dive with octopus quality time can't really be called plain vanilla.

I'm not sure how I spotted him/her as the camo was perfect but the little red octopus seemed content to stick around once discovered and did not jet away.

Octopus are my favorite and I could have spent the whole dive just hanging out there with it.

... though by next Tuesday things might be getting a little stinky for him.

He picked up a crab today for the saltwater aquarium in his classroom and while he was getting his gear off it made an escape into the nether regions of his SUV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom