ATMOS AI calibration/accuracy issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmmeenehan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been very happy with my AI for a number of years.
I've recently discovered that the pressure reading is off (too low) by about 300 psi. The depth guage is off by 2' at 100'.

It's way out of warranty time and I've never had it serviced.
Does anyone know if AERIS can recalibrate it?

TIA

Yes, mine is the same way. I posted the same question here somewhere. The response is that they can re-calibrate if you send it in. I don't know what the cost is for re-calibration.

The answer is:
Aeris charges $160 to replace it with a refurbished unit. Plus $10 shipping.

The answer is:
Aeris charges $160 to replace it with a refurbished unit. Plus $10 shipping.

correct. did it last year. well worth it in my view. essentially recieve a new AI for $170,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

What was the turn-around time for the replacement?

Thanks!

i paid for overnite shipping from key largo to california and return. sent it monday PM (after calling tech support and recieving an RA#) and recieved a refurbished(appeared new to me, plus they added a free screen protector) AI on wednesday late AM. excellent service in my opinion(they normally send you a refurbished or new computer the same or next day they recieve your broken computer and you can pay extra for overnite shipping as i did),,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom