Dive tables exercises

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bebo

Contributor
Reaction score
I was just wondering if someone knew of a website or any source, where I can find tons of dive table exercises.

I like running those in my heads, solving possible scenarios, etc...I know it's a little weird....but that just me:D . I'd love to sharpen my mind before using any computer.

Does anyone have the form that appears in most text books and log books where you write down the factors from the tables/your time and depth etc and work it out on paper ?
Hope this makes sense! If not, E-me and I'll explain it better.

OWIC647 once queried...
Does anyone have the form that appears in most text books and log books where you write down the factors from the tables/your time and depth etc and work it out on paper ?
Hope this makes sense! If not, E-me and I'll explain it better.
Try the PADI Log Book pages thread. There were some examples posted that include the repetitive dive / pressure group tracking diagram that you seem to be referring to.

Charlie

Thx a mil guys. A million questions..I think that will suffice for a couple of days:D

replys for new divers. Although it's an exercise in getting you thinking, it should have been prefaced with a disclaimer of NOT doing those types of dives prior to learning your tables and gaining a working understanding of how nitrogen enters and exits your body. Hence, my answer would be, you blew your NDL by the tables and should not dive for 48 hrs. :wink: You're in time out!

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom