HOG 32 LBS Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know for sure if it is the same OEM as OMS, but sure seems to be. I had an OMS 32 and handled a HOG at a show, sure seemed similar. I'd stick with the oxy MV5 if that's what you're noodling.

Bought one [2011 model] and dove it twice....It worked fine [cave dives] then bought a DSS Tarus #17 and liked it better due to it's being more streamlined for caves.....Still have it hanging it the closet......

I have one and love it. 50 dives on it and still looks as good as new!

j2s:6279099:
Bought one [2011 model] and dove it twice....It worked fine [cave dives] then bought a DSS Tarus #17 and liked it better due to it's being more streamlined for caves.....Still have it hanging it the closet......

You want to sell that HOG wing?

I've got one and love it. Hog has excellent customer service. I'm considering getting the 23LB wing simply because it's smaller for travel and I don't need the lift of the 32.

I have a 23 and two versions of the 32. Old and new. Love em all.
I'm a big fan of the oxy Mach V's, but I'm seriously considering giving my 18# back to my daughter, selling my 30# and buying the 23# Hog. Doing the math and consulting Goldilocks and Mother Goose, I think that would be perfect for me year round. The 18 is a little light for the winter, and the 30 is a little over kill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom