Aeris ex200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recomend going with Oceanic BCDs. They are the same company but Oceanic uses better quality material. YOu will get longer life out of Oceanic products than you will with Aeris. Aeris is more the quality of Cressi or TUSA

I like the Oceanic stuff, but the price for a comparable is higher than I can do. The aeris is between $200 and $300.

I like th EX200, and know an instructor who used one exclusivly for teaching and Fossil hunting, they are very nice and well built BCD's...however he ended up switching out of it because Aeris discontinued it, and he could no longer sell them in his shop.....but as far as quallity goes they are great imo...

I know this maybe really old and you may not be looking any more for Aeris Ex200 BCD, but I'm willing to sell mine, it is brand new, never used. I bought it years ago when I was in college and ended up not diving the last year of school due to a senior project and that it has been sitting on a BCD hanger ever since! I know its a long shot, but thought I might offer!

Back
Top Bottom