Best dive log software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichKirby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been using Aeris computers for several years now, and I really love how liberal they are, but the Aeris dive log software is horrendous. What brand computers have great software to pair with?

Suunto has terrible software.

Have you looked into DivingLog 5.0? You can use it with most any computer. There is a free demo version to try it out and the full version is around $45.

I glanced at it. Guess I'll go take a serious look. As expensive as dive computers are, you'd think they would build nicer software to go with them. Especially since they usually charge some exorbitant price for the data cable.

I glanced at it. Guess I'll go take a serious look. As expensive as dive computers are, you'd think they would build nicer software to go with them. Especially since they usually charge some exorbitant price for the data cable.

I posted some more info in this thread- http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=425019

The fact that I can take only my iPad on dive trip for logs is what sold it for me.

I have the Atmos ai and the wife has the Atmos 2. I'm anti-apple, so no mac or iwhatever.

I have the Atmos ai and the wife has the Atmos 2. I'm anti-apple, so no mac or iwhatever.

It supports android and windows phones too. Problem is I had to go ahead and buy the app before I determined that I wanted to use the software. Good thing I liked it bc the app was $15.

I too am interested in buying a dive log software. Maybe I will log more of my dives.

So, so far we have Diving Log 5.0 and MacDive as suggestions.

A quick Google search and we have Scubase, DreamDives, Immersions, Seawolff, Sourceforge, Scuba Trak, and God knows what else. So, has anyone got any experience about these products? Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?

Bruce

Then check out divePAL Windows: dive logger, dive planner and computer simulator combined in the same package.

divepal_aeris_atmosai.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I too am interested in buying a dive log software. ..... Suggestions? .....
Check out divePAL: right now is available for Windows and iPad but we are developing versions for Mac, Web, iPhone and Android too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom