Quick Question About the Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1: Remaining Dive Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflaher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello...I need to replace my Sherwood Wisdom 2; it's failed twice now and I have no interest in getting it repaired again. I like an AI Console approach when it comes to dive computers, although I realize that there are pros and cons.

Does the Pro Plus show BOTH dive time remaining on an air basis and a deco basis, or ONLY dive time remaining on whatever the limiting factor (air/deco) is? Note: I only dive air to date...nitox is in the plans.

Thanks!
Dan

It will show a number for the limiting factor. It will put little circles next to color indicators around the sides for graphical representation of all the data.(no deco, ATR, O2 time if diving EAN, and ascent speed) If you can find a pic of it look around the edges of the screen for the red yellow and green sections. The left side top is no deco, botom left is O2, Bottom is air time, and the right is your ascent speed.

sherwood buy's there computers from oceanic/aeris and if you put pressure on your dealer to have it warranty they may do it base off the problem.

Go with the Pro Plus, you can see both one is in a graph form. We are an Oceanic dearler will give you the full warrenty.

Back
Top Bottom