An air bubble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oacy16

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got an air bubble on the screen of Uwatec Galileo Sol. Has anyone ever experienced a problem like this?

The Scubapro/Uwatec Sol or Luna are liquid filled. An air bubble is normal. We are up at 8,000' so the air bubbles are larger. When we go down to sea level, the air bubbles get smaller.

We have never had any problems due to the air bubble.

How big is the bubble?

The buble is about 3/16" in diameter...

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I am going to post this message in the Scubapro forum. I'd like to see what manufacturing reps are going to say about it...

Good idea. I think that size bubble is not a problem, however if it is covered under warranty just send it in to Scubapro and have them take a look at it.

Maybe wait to see what they say in the Scubapro forum.

Good Luck & Good Diving!

I had that problem when I first got the sol from beaverdiver i had the same concern but after 1 dive it disappeared and haven't seen it since, I've done about 50 dives on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom