Edmonds Underwater Park weekend of October 13/14 2012?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarinae

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a fairly newly certified diver in the area. Earned my OW in Mukilteo in June and then went to the Sea of Cortez this summer where I logged about 20 dives. I am looking for a dive buddy for this weekend, is anyone else needing a buddy?

I am independent, but I just need a companion for safety's sake and because diving is a lot more fun with another set of eyes! I own most of my equipment but still renting exposure suit and tanks until I decide to go wet or dry. Hoping to complete an AOW course in January and then start working toward Rescue Diver.

Thinking of doing the Edmonds Underwater park this weekend. I see that there is a photography event going on there on Saturday, I am not quite that up on dive etiquette though and I don't want to go crash that party uninvited.

Anyone out there willing to buddy with me this weekend or some other time to log some underwater time? I sent some PMs to other locals I found with the Buddy Finder, but most of them haven't had any activity on this board for a while, so I was hoping one of you nice folks might help me connect with someone.

Male or female is fine, all levels of experience are fine. My husband is a non-diver and the kids have been spoiled by 88 F water temps in Mexico so they refuse to get out here in the Sound.

Send me a pm or an email, whichever is easier!

Sarina Elliott
sarinae
sarinae at gmail dot com

Sarinae, I know it's past your appointed dive date, but just a heads up, divers are prohibited from diving solo at Edmonds. I don't know if exceptions apply, but u can inquire at the LDS there. I have dove Edmonds since 1977, and I still check the tide charts and try to dive that on slack. It's a long swim out. And of course, get a buddy. If you can't find someone in this forum, the LDS will arrange guided dives for u.

Back
Top Bottom