Inflator Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swissglobetrotter

Registered
Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding an online shop that sells short inflator hoses. Even most of the shops that sell sidemount equipment don't have them, where can I get them from?
Also what lenght would you suggest? I was thinking of 15cm/6"...

I dive 6" hoses. They work great with a 5th port. However on my regs that don't have it I use a 15" hose. Dive Gear Express sells them as does Cave Adventurers and Cave Country Dive Shop.

I use long hoses on both sides. Not sure of exact length, but I want them to be interchangeable and allow me to leave the hose connected even when pulling a tank off, if I desire. Lastly it saved me from any minor hassle finding short hoses or a 5th port reg :)

I have a 5th port and I am also looking into 6", but none of the sites you suggested has them (at least in their online shop). I ordered from Dive Gear Express recently because it was one of the few online shops where I could find low profile D-Rings but still no luck with the lpi hoses...

just call
Cave Adventurers
5211 Limestone Lane
Marianna, FL 32446
[COLOR=#00AFFD !important]
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
850-482-6016
[/COLOR]

Also, Diverightinscuba has 6" hoses, I prefer the Miflex hoses at 6" or a bit longer, depending on configuration it might take some changes to hose length before you find the right fit.

I bought my sidemount kit from Apeks, I think the inflator hose is 6 inches. Check out Apeks, Dive Rite, Hollis or even UTD.

You can also try: northeastscubasupply.com....They carry a large selection of hoses, LP, HP, in standard rubber and miflex......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom