aladin prime dive computor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alanco454

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Adadin prime dive computor.When I put it nitroz setting at 32 I can only get it to go to 106 depth.My other computor goes to 125 depth at 32 nitroz. Is there a way to change the Adadin?

Thanks Dennis

Your Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) is calculated using the setting for maximum PPO2 (Partial Pressure of Oxygen).

Page 31 of the manual explains how to set that. Be sure you know what you are doing, and why you are choosing that setting.

Manuals are here: SCUBAPRO - Product Support

I have a Adadin prime dive computor.When I put it nitroz setting at 32 I can only get it to go to 106 depth.My other computor goes to 125 depth at 32 nitroz. Is there a way to change the Adadin?

Thanks Dennis

not sure - but at a 1.4, I think the EAN 32 MOD would be 112fsw. I could be remembering it wrong......but seems different than bth of your numbers. Can you adjust the PPo2 setting? Seems you have one computer set below 1.4 and another above.

Back
Top Bottom