Wanted: no single supplement $$ package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, excellent information on this forum.

I would like to know where in Bonaire or Curacao I could find a vacation package for one person, without paying the single supplement which adds up. Most packages are for double occupancy. I hope the diving portion is based per person.

Any information will be appreciated.

Contact Kamala (WreckWench) at SingleDivers.com. She arranges trips all over the world for divers without the single supplement. It is not a dating site, but a place for buddyless divers.

Good luck.

Reactions: Jax
Thank you. I have missed many diving opportunities due to the single supp.
Yes, Diving, not dating.

single supps suck !! best places i have seen for cheap single supps are cuba and dominican. thunder bay to sosua on tuesday is only 5000 bucks total for all inclusive (diving extra of course) and the added single supp was only 110.
oh i wish i had some more holiday time comin.

check for group trips run by lds..they often buddy you up with someone to room with if they can to keep your costs down..I have a group going to Roatan in April and that is what I do. Most of the time we are successful with getting someone to share hotel facilities with.

I often travel to Belize and Roatan on my own. The places I stay are relatively inexpensive and I do my dives separately. If I didn't do this, I'm sure it would be beyond frustrating. Years ago, at Sipidan, I paid for a shared room though I had no traveling companion. For the first few days had tv e room to myself and then another single traveler showed up and was put in with me. When I moved over to Mabul, I had a lovely room with two beds but no other traveler showed up. Worked out wonderfully well. Just something for you to consider.

When pricing Bonaire options, be mindful that a truck rental is a hefty chunk of the 'stay, dive & drive' package prices, and the cost of that truck rental is factored into the stays. The 'single supplement' may reflect that renting a truck for 1 person costs just as much as renting it for 2.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom