Barcelona Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julz1988

New
Reaction score
I first tried Scuba Diving in Thailand and loved it! (I did an introductory course and shore dive and then a 7 -10 metre dive off a boat). I am going on a cruise but will be spending a couple of days in Barcelona first. I would like to do a dive if at all possible. I don't have my open water, I will be looking to do that in Thailand next year.

Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Julz

Hi Julz,

I'd be interested to hear if you found any good spots yet as I will be in Barcelona for an academic conference in July of this year and am bringing my dive gear :)

James

Go up the coast to L'Estartit to dive the Medes Islands. Many dive shops. I just dove last weekend with Calypso - Peter Lane is the owner. You need to have a Spanish medical dive exam, but there is a place to do that in town for 50 euros.

Has anyone found any shops out of Barcelona? I just relocated here and I only found one near the marina. I want to dive next weekend! I can teach as well if someone hires me part time at their shop or offers me a student visa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom