Cave locations in Mexico.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Smoothie

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been to Mexico cave diving 2 years in a row. My cave instructor and me are wanting to go again in early December. We used Steve Gerrard as our guide the first year and then we had this guy named Peter the next time. We are wanting to do our own diving. We know where the lines are, we just aren't sure of the locations of the cave sites. Can anyone either post or email me the GPS coordinates to some good caves? We really liked Tux, but aren't real sure how to get there. Thanks in advance.

I don't have GPS coordinates -- I just know how to get there. You will have to source your tanks and fills from somebody; the people at that shop ought to be pretty nice about giving you directions to some good dive sites.

I have been to Mexico cave diving 2 years in a row. My cave instructor and me are wanting to go again in early December. We used Steve Gerrard as our guide the first year and then we had this guy named Peter the next time. We are wanting to do our own diving. We know where the lines are, we just aren't sure of the locations of the cave sites. Can anyone either post or email me the GPS coordinates to some good caves? We really liked Tux, but aren't real sure how to get there. Thanks in advance.
I don't get it-- you say you know where the lines are, but then ask for "some good caves". Which specific caves have you been to that you want directions for?

Well, the OP mentioned specifically Tux Kupaxa -- places like that are hard to get to, and if you rode in a car with someone who did the navigating for you, it might be difficult to retrace your steps. Same with places like Jailhouse, where you'd have to find the right street in Tulum to get the key.

I don't have a problem with the original post.

Well, the OP mentioned specifically Tux Kupaxa -- places like that are hard to get to, and if you rode in a car with someone who did the navigating for you, it might be difficult to retrace your steps. Same with places like Jailhouse, where you'd have to find the right street in Tulum to get the key.

I don't have a problem with the original post.
Ah-- for those I cheated, I marked every intersection on my GPS while following somenoe :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom