Where else to dive in Cebu bsides north/south/central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jabberjaw

Registered
Reaction score
I've booked my trip (5D4N) to Cebu next year Jun and was wondering besides the northern tip (Malapascua), Central (Mactan) and Southern (Moalboal/Sumilon areas), are there any other sites in Cebu which are open to diving? I've did a google on this and it's not mentioned elsewhere in Cebu. Maybe some folks might be able to advise. I did the north/central and southern before and was wondering where else to dive in cebu. It's normal that people plan where they dive first and then book their flights but I'm doing it the other way round coz the was a last minute $0 deal to cebu that beckons. So well here i am...:D

Camotes Island.
You can take ferry from either Danao which is about 30km north of Cebu or Ormoc in Leyte.
Ocean Deep is the only operator and Consuelo is the port of entry.
BTW, Camotes is the collective name of the four small islands cluster together. It is actually closer to Leyte than Cebu.
The wall on Tulang is the best. There is a deep wreck(50m+) close-by.

Thanks Centrals! Will work up a research on that a bit....

I agree...Camotes is a very nice place. You can also check out Alegre resort in Sogod near Borbon. I dove there once. A bit expense though

Back
Top Bottom