Milestone Reached - Master Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XS-NRG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Having just completed my 5th specialty (night diving cert) this past weekend I have now reached the title of PADI Master Scuba Diver!!! This has always been a goal of mine since sitting in my OW class looking at the poster for the various levels you can get to (without becoming an instructor). Feels like only yesterday I was here blogging about my OW class experience and making more mistakes than I care to admit to. I have come a long way in my diving life!

This has taken 2 years for me to accomplish and has taken me to some pretty exotic places on this planet. I love diving and my next goal is to take the NAUI Master Diver course as well and then explore even more specialties such as ice diving, wreck, and maybe cavern diving. So glad I decided to do a couple of DSDs back in 2009 when I was in the Whitsundays in Australia. It has changed my life so much. I own all my own gear now and have no plans to stop anytime soon. :cool2:

Having just completed my 5th specialty (night diving cert) this past weekend I have now reached the title of PADI Master Scuba Diver!!! This has always been a goal of mine since sitting in my OW class looking at the poster for the various levels you can get to (without becoming an instructor). Feels like only yesterday I was here blogging about my OW class experience and making more mistakes than I care to admit to. I have come a long way in my diving life!

This has taken 2 years for me to accomplish and has taken me to some pretty exotic places on this planet. I love diving and my next goal is to take the NAUI Master Diver course as well and then explore even more specialties such as ice diving, wreck, and maybe cavern diving. So glad I decided to do a couple of DSDs back in 2009 when I was in the Whitsundays in Australia. It has changed my life so much. I own all my own gear now and have no plans to stop anytime soon. :cool2:

Well done, Sir!
You seem to bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the sport. Good luck with your future goals!

Congrats! Even after years and years of diving experience, I never seem to stop developing my skills. That is what is so great about scuba diving. You can always learn something new, perfect a skill, explore new environments, and more. Currently, my passion is for wreck diving, and I would definitely recommend it to you!

Happy diving!

awesome milestone and accomplishment........congratulations MASTER SCUBA DIVER XS-NRG.

Coming from Lethbridge, it's not an easy thing to do. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom