Good dive shop at Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krempert

Registered
Reaction score
Can you help me find a good dive shop that's open on Christmas Eve 12/24/13 that can pick me up at the cruise dock?

I'm a very experienced PADI certified diver that wants to have a day of good day of diving in Roatan while the family goes on an excursion. I prefer to use independent dive shops versus book through the cruise boat.

Thanks,

Ken

try Subway. Isla Roatan cruise ship shore excursions / tours Western Caribbean The cruise operator is Anthony's Key - they shuttle you to their north side location.

Or the West End is about $25 away from the cruise port. We had a cruise diver on our 9AM boat a couple times so it's possible depending on your arrival time.
Some to check: Native Sons, West End Divers, Coconut Tree Divers, Reef Gliders, others. Plus you'd have lunch options within walking distance nearby.

Barefoot Divers is very close to the cruise terminal and offers great service!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom