V-Planner on a Mac Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iamjblevine

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone have any luck installing and registering this on a Mac? I'm getting an error when I try to use the license file. It's trying to create a directory and doesn't have permission for that location. Bught the program last year and had this problem, thought they might have fixed it, but no. Been using the iPhone app, but would really like to use the desktop version.

Thanks!

Using it on my mac for a couple years with no problems, currently works with OS 10.8.5 just fine. Do you have admin access to the machine on which you'e trying to install it?

I have it two Macs and an iPhone and have never had a problem.

Running on Mac, iPhone, and iPad for several years. PM me with details about the error (exact error message) and I'll try to help you with the issue.

Bjorn

Thanks for the feedback.
I've got admin access.
I'll PM Bjorn and see if he has any insights.

Thanks,

Just PM'd instructions on how to adjust the ACL's and Mode on your User directory. Let me know if that takes care of it for you.

Bjorn

Back
Top Bottom