This PeduliLindungi thing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like they might have dropped the requirement , but in September I had to show that I had the app when I checked in with United in Houston. They just verified I had the app on my phone , not that I had finished the approval process (I think the vaccines I submitted for approval in August are still pending 😀).

This was November so things likely have changed. Installed the app. Added my vaccination records. Rejected. Did it again. Rejected same message as OP, needed to show it in Manila before boarding. Arrived in Bali, showed the app at immigration and my paper Canadian proof of vax records. By the time I left the airport for my hotel all vax records were green (accepted) in the app. The only place that wanted to see it was the flight from Bali to Alor. Can’t remember which leg but I think it was the UPG Alor flight.

Bottom line IMHO, install it, send your records to it and carry paper vax records. Don’t worry about the rejection.

Back
Top Bottom