Gilboa question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I don't go to Gilboa too often but was there recently. It's a great place for training and I wouldn't mind going more frequently , but I was wondering if anyone knows if there are plans to fix some of the rickety stairs (going down the hill to the waters edge) , broken tables and maybe add some "non-slip" substance on the stairs going into the water?

Yeah the screws on the dock seem to have rusted out. There are loose planks! It made the voyage down with PST 120s interesting to say the least. The wood seems fine so it must be low grade/ wrong application screws were used.

It would sure be nice! Those of us who have been going for years frequently talk about the areas growing long in the tooth. Some of these are becoming real safety concerns. I'm hopeful this will be the year Mike starts to address some of this aging infrastructure elements, but only time will tell. They have to be addressed soon as they are becoming a real liability risk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom