Pair of Ikelite DS 50 Strobes w/Fiber Optic Adapters + Cable + Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It is time to sell my pair of Ikelite DS 50 strobes since I recently upgraded and no longer have a need for them. These strobes have never been flooded and have always been properly rinsed after every dive. Both were last used about a week ago and functioned perfectly! I would be happy to show pictures taken with them if anyone is interested. With the included adapters and fiber optic cable, they are ready to be used with pretty much any housed camera that has a built in flash.

Included:
- Two Ikelite DS 50 strobes w/diffusers and protective caps (I have the diffusers tied on with orange nylon string. You can easily cut them off!)
- Two Ultralight Control Systems Ball Adapters for Ikelite Strobes [AD-125] (Currently installed on strobes)
- Two Ikelite Fiber Optic Adapters w/protective caps
- Bluewater Fiber Optic Cable (Dual Sea & Sea Strobes to Sea & Sea Housing)
- Paperwork for strobes and fiber optic adapters
- Original Ikelite Strobe adapters
- One Ikeliete Ball-Socket strobe adapter

$475 shipped priority mail to anywhere in the US. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add strobes to their kit for cheap!

IMG_5838.jpgIMG_5843.jpgIMG_5845.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom