Woe!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Condolences.

55.gif

Do you want to tell us how it flooded?

Bummer....my condolences for you loss!

I hope it never hapens but I guess it will.

Tell us what you think of DEEPs services for someone who is a long way away from them? I have been doing a little looking into insurance and they seem to be the best prospect so far.

Alison

Do you want to tell us how it flooded?

Wish I could for sure. After I got it home I tested it in a dunk tank. No bubbles from anywhere that I could see, so that was no help - I was hoping for some huge glaring cause! :wink: When I opened it after the test there were a few drops on the side with the handle so I am assuming the water came in that way.

No warning. No bubbles, no red light, nothing.

Tell us what you think of DEEPs services
Did a claim with them a couple of years ago and they handled it well.

So far, Sandy has gotten straight back to me and things are in motion. I will keep you up-to-date.

Am concerned coz repair facility is saying at least 4 weeks for repair of the housing. Camera is readily available. Can't wait for that long so am seeing if there are any alternatives.

Bummer! Sorry to hear it happened, but at least you are insured. Hope it gets taken care of soon...maybe you can find a loaner until yours gets fixed?

ow... sorry to hear that =(

Back
Top Bottom