Saturday's (July 31) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
billboard.jpg

VIEW PHOTOS (Mouseover the camera icon for photo info)

Nice again, I found that same shrimp in Bali, at night though, can you tell me what it is Gilligan.

Rob, roll your mouse over the camera to the right side. It will give you the ID and all the EXIF info.

Very cool, Jimm. I love the Potters Angel. I used to have one in my Aquarium, very shy little bugger. Were you very deep? I thought I read they were only found 70ft or below. 'Course we all know about those 'rules'!

Nice Pictures once again I also just realized that i have been on your old web site about kayak diving very informative.

Dee:
Rob, roll your mouse over the camera to the right side. It will give you the ID and all the EXIF info.

Very cool, Jimm. I love the Potters Angel. I used to have one in my Aquarium, very shy little bugger. Were you very deep? I thought I read they were only found 70ft or below. 'Course we all know about those 'rules'!

They are found shallower than that here. This one was at about 60 feet.

All are very nice - cool pic of the yak too :wink:

Nice work Jim! I see you've got quite an impressive catalog of photos. You have a very informative site about your Kayak set-up by the way. I am very pleased to know that you are that dedicated to the sport. See you down at the Landing in the next day or two!!

Aloha and Happy Diving,

Shaka~Doug

I really like the Potters Angelfish. Beautiful picture. I've never seen a blue Christmas Tree Worm before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom