Picture Storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapauly

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience or thoughts on the Archos AV range of starage devices? I was thinking about the new AV420 unit, 29Gb hard drive should hold tons of pics. Plus it looks to be a good gadget for dive trips as its an MP3 player and even better you can put MPEG4 hi quality movies on it too.
They're still really expensive to buy in the UK so looking for an overseas retailer who can supply to the UK.

I had the AV320 - Ideal for storage and the AV340 would be even better. The screen is great for MPEG4's but pretty poor for viewing photo's on. The sound quality is awesome though, but it's quite a heavy beast compared to other players.

I bought mine from the Uk, so can't offer any advice on overseas suppliers.

I had the Vosonic Xs Drive 20GB too but swapped it for the Xs Drive II. Either way both served its purpose - reliable, inexpensive and self-upgradable with a laptop hard drive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom