Good Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeronimoDF

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Do any of you guys know of a website that allows free downloads of underwater pictures? Trying to get a background for my business card, and can not find a good one.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel

It may be worth telling people what your after...and if somebody on SB has one, paying them a few quid for their troubles...taking photographs isn´t cheap, but then you may find a kind hearted soul who may be happy just knowing their pic´s are in print...just a thought...

Daniel -

I'd guess that you will have to pay the copyright holder for use of an image. From a stock library that could be a little or a lot.

If you have a photographer here on SB that you like the images from you might want to contact them and try to work out a fair and equitable arrangement.

I guess I would doubt that there was a site out there that one could take images from to use for business cards without some sort of fee.

Let us know how you go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom