Wednesday's (Sep. 29) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
billboard.jpg

VIEW PHOTOS

You've outdone yourself again.
The turtle checking out your gear is such a great shot - perfect even.
Also love the first eel, great composition.
Looks like you had a fantastic dive!

My two favorites are the first eel shot and the first turtle shot as well. The presence of water is undetectable in the eel shot and the turtle look like it is reading your slate.

The Whip Coral Goby is great and I love the Whitemouth Moray. The DOF is excellent. The focusing on both is sharp and clear.

Fantastic shots!

Hi Gilligan...awesome shots! I'm looking for some advice on selecting fins for UW video. I live on Oahu and just got certified and I'm trying to do my homework before buying alot of equipment that may not be best for my experience/interests.
I read ALOT of the fin threads on this board and left with my head spinning. I just want to feel like I got a great pair of fins to push against current, should I need it (just a safety thing). But I'm aware that some fins are less stable so using those for UW photo/video would be more challenging. Any advice overall on diving equipment I should be considering? Thanks for you time!
Aloha
Gilligan:

Love the goby! When I go looking for them they all seem to be "out".

Might be heading your way next spring :D

Wonderful shots.

Great photos, goby picture is outstanding, white-mouth moray… beautiful…

Stingrob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom