Looking For New Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am a small female looking for some lightweight fins. I am currently using the Tusa Imprex, and am in the market for something different. (My straps keep breaking.) Any suggestions for a lightweight, open heel fin? Thanks! :

If your problem is that the straps keep breaking, get a fin that works with springstraps. Many different types of fins can be used with spring straps, and if you break the springstraps please send pictures! :D

Check with your local shop for availability, however, there are numerous places to buy them online and some guys on this board sell them as well.

As far as fin recommendations go, Mares Avanti Quatros are pretty popular if you're not looking for splits.

Good luck,

Doc

littleerinl:
I am a small female looking for some lightweight fins. I am currently using the Tusa Imprex, and am in the market for something different. (My straps keep breaking.) Any suggestions for a lightweight, open heel fin? Thanks! :

Scubapro Jet fins, and I second the idea by Spidershim123 to get springs. I went to them last weekend after diving without them for years. I won't go back to rubber & plastic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom