Sunnto Dive Manager 2.01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesD

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I'm looking at the new software (since I just found out it got released) so far, well, seems okay, nothing much different to 1.6 (what I currently use) my main complaint so far? When I click on All Dives, I get the nice Dive Logs window, which shows all my dives (like the 1.6 version did) but I don't seem to be able to customize this window? Anyone else found this, I can't seem to say what information I want to see and what information I don't care about, like I don't care that I'm using a cobra with 10 second sampling rate because I know that's what I'm using, that's what I always use.

What I do care about though is things like what type of water I was in (I use a custom for that) and what weight I was using (so I can see what I might need for any upcoming dive).

Anyone know if you can do this (and I'm just being stupid) or if it's just not possible.

Anyone else have other thoughts? So far I think I'm going to stick with 1.6 unless I can do that.

I cannot see any DM 2.01... at least on their website, latest is 1.61
http://www.suunto.com/suunto/main/a...T<>prd_id=845524442490167&bmUID=1107800751914

http://www.suuntosports.com/mysuunto/downloads/divemanager.asp

Robert

JamesD:
So, I'm looking at the new software (since I just found out it got released) so far, well, seems okay, nothing much different to 1.6 (what I currently use) my main complaint so far? When I click on All Dives, I get the nice Dive Logs window, which shows all my dives (like the 1.6 version did) but I don't seem to be able to customize this window? Anyone else found this, I can't seem to say what information I want to see and what information I don't care about, like I don't care that I'm using a cobra with 10 second sampling rate because I know that's what I'm using, that's what I always use.

What I do care about though is things like what type of water I was in (I use a custom for that) and what weight I was using (so I can see what I might need for any upcoming dive).

Anyone know if you can do this (and I'm just being stupid) or if it's just not possible.

Anyone else have other thoughts? So far I think I'm going to stick with 1.6 unless I can do that.

StingRob:

Check on the Sunnto website under the new dive computer (D9) they have a 2.01 dive manager there. I've imported all my dives from my Cobra okay, not yet tried to attach it to my cobra (nor will for a while, don't have my interface cable with me and won't be home for another month or so).

It's there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom