Ive got a friend.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LobMan

Registered
Reaction score
who wants to dive the Argo Merchant, what should I tell him? I heard that its dangerous.

LobMan:
who wants to dive the Argo Merchant, what should I tell him? I heard that its dangerous.

no where near the area, and not planning on diving it, but I was curious why it would be dangerous.. this is all I found:

• Due to very powerful currents, we recommend that you drift dive the site using several well-powered chase boats.
  • Expect to see large cod fish and lots of lobsters, tons of schooling pollock and tautog. There could be a very good chance of spotting whale, dolphin or giant tuna. Divers should keep an eye out for blue and mako sharks .

any other reason it might be considered dangerous??? Just curious.

LobMan:
Say "I hear you can pre-pay funeral expenses and plots now. And you may want to leave a letter of instructions for your family." :D

(Don't believe all you hear!)

whats the depth? I heard that the current is like 6 knots through there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom