Avanti Quattro Fin Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowers45

New
Reaction score
Ive been diving for a few months now and love it, however everytime im prepare my entry to the water its a pain in the neck putting on my fins with the stupid buckle system, and again its a pain to take off, anyone have any suggestions and what i can do to solve this problem.

LOL! Exactly what I hated about my fins. I bought my Quattro's when the previous set of buckles were being sold. & loved my fins. A few years later I purchased the new and 'improved' buckle system with the lock as backups. YUCK@!!!!!

I've since gotten rid of the Avanti fin straps and have attached spring straps to my Quattros. and I love them even more than I originally did!

diver_paula:
I've since gotten rid of the Avanti fin straps and have attached spring straps to my Quattros. and I love them even more than I originally did!

Ditto!

Home made spring straps with tabs on them for easy removal on my quattros. Love em and Ide never go back to regular straps.

Tavi:
Home made Spring Straps!!
thumb.gif

Best $25 I've spent. I've got them on three pair of Quattros now (my wife's, my wetsuit fins, and my drysuit fins.)

Actually paid for the spring straps by selling the ABS straps on Ebay!!

I did a thread on putting spring straps on my Quatros in the DIY forum some time back.
If you can't find it ask me and I will dig it up and post a link.

Spring straps are the answer.

I got my quattros off ebay in good condition and sold the locking straps for almost as much as I paid for the fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom