Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharky65

New
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Utila? I'm thinking about going this summer and would like to hear what anyone has to say who's been there or planning on going there. I've been to Honduras before I love it very much.

Do a search in this thread. You'll find recent trip reports and loads of info about Utila.

Regards,

Sharky65:
Has anyone been to Utila? I'm thinking about going this summer and would like to hear what anyone has to say who's been there or planning on going there. I've been to Honduras before I love it very much.

Cripes, you senior members, look at his post count before telling the person "use the search function" :wink:

Now, I'm not an official greeter, but WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD :jump:

Visit the "intro and greets" forum and see some of the welcome messages. You'll see some pointers on how to make best use of the board.

Have fun!

for information about Utila or anything related to diving. As a newer member myself, I've learned a ton about Bay Islands, gotten good advice on gear, saved money (Scubatoys!), just to name a few benefits of the Scuba Board Forums.

Some great trip reports here about Utila and I'll be adding my own soon as my wife and I will be there at this time next week! :eyebrow:

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom