Stuart Cove -- Great Time!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funland111

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
just finished 6 dives last week with Stuart Cove and it was the best three days diving of my career. They run a first class operation with emphasis on diver safety, but give experienced divers the option to explore the reef and extend their bottom time. The first dive of the week we encountered wild dolphins, which was my first time to view dolphins while diving. The second day on route to our second dive site we encountered dolphins again. During our surface interval our divemaster said let's get in the water - I grabbed my mask, fins, camera and for the next 25 minutes five dolphins and four nurse sharks put on a show for us. They stayed right below us in 25 feet of crystal clear water with the mom and her baby being the stars of the show - it was a thrilling experience. My final day diving was the afternoon shark adventure, which was the most exciting dive of my career. This is not a dive for inexperienced divers, but if you confident in your diving abilities this will be dive you'll never forget. The sharks are beautiful animals to be respected and admired - you will soon realize that you are not on the sharks menu. I have dove with large schools of hammerheads in the Cocos Islands, but have never been this close to so many large sharks before. I highly recommend Stuart Cove to any level of diver, just remember to stay within your comfort zone --- I will be back!! Bill Henschke

I did that shark dive last year - have to agree - it was amazing. Maybe a little theatric, but the experience was once in a lifetime.

sounds awesome !!

Only did the shark dive with Stuart Cove after a week aboard Blackbeard's "Morning Star." Definitely enjoyed the experience and thought highly of the operation.

just finished 6 dives last week with Stuart Cove and it was the best three days diving of my career.

Dang - we must have been diving at the same time. I'm just back from 13 dives in 3 days with Stuarts via Atlantic Edge DC - we had a boat to ourselves and a waiver to spear lionfish - we ate 81 at the Orange Hill on the last night; sharks got a few also but they weren't too pesty really. Was a great time. Kudos to Capt Wendel and MSDI Richard "the bag-man". The hunts were reminiscent of that helo scene in Apocalypse Now, everyone fanned out looking for blood. Totally excellent. We dove all over the place. Wish I was still there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom