URGENT- Divers I need your help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am currently doing a project for shcool on Scuba Diving for my leisure and recreation course at shcool. Part of this investigation I have been asked to find out if there are any major compeititons that are held currently for Scuba Diving. I can't find anything on the net, you're help would be much appreciated - any sort of information that you think may be useful would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Jayne

Scuba diving isn't a competitive sport.

I'm racing a couple of guys at the dive shop to see who can run up their credit card the fastest. I'll let you know who wins.

SCUBA isn't pole-vaulting. We don't descend with tape measures to see who can "go deeper". (well, actually a few people do try to break records, but it's typically a solo deal to get listed in a record book).

Terry

tutti_frutti:
I am currently doing a project for shcool on Scuba Diving for my leisure and recreation course at shcool. Part of this investigation I have been asked to find out if there are any major compeititons that are held currently for Scuba Diving. I can't find anything on the net, you're help would be much appreciated - any sort of information that you think may be useful would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Jayne

There are ALL kinds of spear fishing, lobstering and phtog competitions.

Here's one...
Rick

But is something like spearfishing really a "scuba" contest ? (Is a fishing tournament a boating contest?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom