Need some help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Shark

Reaction score
Ok I have been looking for my PADI study book's that I got when I first took my open water course, the problem I have is I can not find them as I have moved from Texas to Germany then to Kentucky and now back to Texas.

I am looking for the study book's that you get when you first start takeing your diving class's, do any of you have any that you are not useing or that I can borrow and make copies of?

I want to have them so that I brush up on some stuff I know I have forgotten, and so that I can study up on some more information I might have over looked, I would be greatfull for any help.

PM me with your address and I'll ship one out to you, just happen to have a spare one here at home.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks I am very greatfull, I just do not understand where my book's went to and I have been racking my brain and tearing through the closet's and some of my boxe's looking for them.

Thanks,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom