scubadivingbooks.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just curious if anyone has any info about this company? My wife ordered several books from them 3 weeks ago, and we recieved a confirmation email. We have not received the books though. There has been no response to emails, and no one is answering the phone.

Just wondering if anyone here has heard of other troubles with this company, or if they went out of business.

FD

I ran into the same issue with them a few years ago when my girlfriend ordered me some books for my birthday.

They had a medical emergency in the family and were very good about getting things done as quickly as they were able, to add to the problem my girlfriend had accidentally ordered twice and was worried that when things did come that she would get two of everything. They noticed that it looked like a mistake and only sent/billed for the one set, which is the nice thing about smaller companies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom