Hawaii or Puerto Rico

• Hawaii

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Puerto Rico

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Onsrac

Reaction score
# of dives
One diver One wife One free airline ticket

Question

Puerto Rico or Hawaii
Thanks

How comfortable are you in a foreign country? Hours on flight? Do you speak Spanish? We just returned from Hawaii - can't wait to return!

Dave

Puerto Rico is not exactly a foreign country if you are a US citizen.

Joe

Hawaii!! Yes, I am biased since I just got back from Maui a coupe weeks ago and the diving was awesome. However, I have also been to Puerto Rico, but didn't dive there. I think a non diver would have a better time in Hawaii too.

I'm partial to the Caribbean, myself. I'd rather (and do) travel 15 or more hours to get to a Caribbean destination. I could be in Hawaii in 6 or 7.

I've been to Puerto Rico once. They say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Hawaii IS a paradise. The two don't compare.

Too much dive gear stolen in Puerto Rico for me. Totally different diving, but I'd always choose Hawaii over Puerto Rico. If you wife is a non-diver, there's also so much to do in Hawaii that she probably won't even miss you while you're diving. Also, in Hawaii, the charters go out early, so you'd be back by noon giving you the rest of the day to spend with your wife. :D

Hawaii of course, no comparision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom