Naked Dive for the 100th dive? Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterSail

Happy in Doubles
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In the interest of not totally derailing another thread, I have broken away with this question:

I have heard that the hundredth dive is traditionally done naked, but really, has anyone here really done that?

Don't people get arrested for things like that? With photographic evidence forever following them on a google search?

#s 100, 200 and next month 300 have all/will be done here in Nova Scotia. Naked not an option, though I probably wouldn't get arrested at some sites due to lack of population.

If that's true (hardly) then I guess I'm long, long overdue...

Never once hear of that, and I'm in at my 211th dive...

Nobody would've dived with me if I'd done that ... trust me on that one. Besides, in Puget Sound, it'd have been an extremely short dive.

My advice would be go do your dive in the usual manner, then celebrate afterward with your friends ... it's an accomplishment, after all ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you Google Image Search that, and turn off safe search, as a hetero-male you will be severely disappointed.

I say "urban legend", and would add that it only concerns warm ocean diving. TMHeimer are you then there yet?

Plus, how can I not post when someone uses my name as a verb?

Last edited:
Yes, not happening in the Great Lakes, either.

Maybe in Tahiti - Not likely in SoCal.

It happens regularly on the Spree, or off the Spree as the case might be.

Back
Top Bottom