BC's DWnDD August 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This Month's DWnDD is scheduled on The Peace Diveboat. We are going to the Oil rig Grace.

Date: Wed August 6th, 2008
Boat: Peace Dive Boat
Destination: Oil Rig Grace
Depature: 7 am
Return: Some time in the afternoon
Cost: $115

Our mid-week dive trips to Oil Rig Grace are a perfect escape for a more adventurous diver. Oil Rig diving is exciting and spectacular, but it is only suited for experienced divers that have excellent buoyancy skills, because Oil Rig Grace sits in 300 feet of water. No planned decompression dives or diving beyond 130 feet is allowed. These dives are excellent for the macro photographer, sightseer and the hunter interested in scallops. This trip includes 3 scuba dives, air fills and meals.

Please use The Peace's online reservation system. http://www.peacescubastore.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=27
(Don't forget to put "Beach Crabs" in the comment section, on your reservations). This is a new system and works great. There is more info on there, as well.

I hope to see a lot of divers on this trip. Beach Crabs and everyone else are envited to join us for this opportunity to dive the oil rigs. As always, Please RSVP in the BC's Calender.

Safety Note:

The Beach Crabs are a dive scheduling group. We schedule dives. Each diver is responsible for making sure they have planned their individual dives, are experienced enough to do the dives, and have talked with and feel comfortable with a dive buddy. These dives are scheduled for your enjoyment. Scubaboard, The Beach Crabs, and the participants, of these dives, are not responsible for you, your equipment, for your dive planning, determining your qualifications for these dives, or teaming you with an experienced buddy. You alone are solely responsible for your diving activities! Make sure you dive in a safe and responsible manner. By participating in The Beach Crabs events, you agree to these terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 16 spots left. As we all know, from past experience, once we announce these trips, they fill super fast! So, don't hesitate, get your Ressies in now.

I will see you on the boat, if not before then:wink:

Rick

I just signed up, and even remembered to put Beach Crabs in the comments.
How come it's not listed on the BC calendar to rsvp?

Hope a bunch of Crabs can make it. I think this will be my third dwndd in a row. They sure beat working. One of these days I may make a beach dive.

I just signed up, and even remembered to put Beach Crabs in the comments.
How come it's not listed on the BC calendar to rsvp?

Hope a bunch of Crabs can make it. I think this will be my third dwndd in a row. They sure beat working. One of these days I may make a beach dive.

Rex, I put this on the BC's Calender. Thanks for the reminder.

You doing a beach dive?:11::wink:

How many spots are left?

15 left. But, I have a big feeling, they will not last long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom