S100 w/Blue Water WA110 (Epoque DCL30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chile7236

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
here are some sea fans from today...you can see the vignetting where i didn't zoom but the lens worked out very nicely.

seafan3hedo.jpg

seafan2hedo.jpg

seafanhedo.jpg

crinoidonfan.jpg

more WA110 shots...working on my strobe positioning/power output/adjustments now.

zanpaanemonecopy.jpg

zanpalioncopy.jpg

zanpaseafancopy.jpg

tommycopy.jpg

tommascendingcopy.jpg

a few more...

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

carnationcoralWA.jpg

Very nice first shots, except for maybe that third photo with the obvious vignetting. Makes me want to pony up the cash for a wide-angle lens. You don't want to see how crappy my current wide-angle shots can be, with the mediocre visibility we've had for the last couple of weeks.

yeah, i wasn't paying attention before i shot on that third one but it serves to show the vignetting of the lens...

sleepingbabylioncopy.jpg

maedanudi3cropcopy.jpg

Must be me, but I don't see the "obvious vignetting " in that 3rd photo. Is it related to the sun burst? When I think of vignetting, I think of dark areas at the corners.
Great photos!

Must be me, but I don't see the "obvious vignetting " in that 3rd photo. Is it related to the sun burst? When I think of vignetting, I think of dark areas at the corners.
Great photos!

You aren't alone as I was scratching my head as well looking for dark corners. Agree that Troy's photos are really nice. What lens did you use for the last two?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom