little.cayman...southern cross trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildbill9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is there anyone out there that may be planning a trip dec 4 th thru the 13th? We have a min of 17 dives committed and may well do more if bloody bay wall and the dive masters live up to the hype. Any help sugestions , tips or advice is greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks bill and deedee

Have Fun! Please post a trip report when you return.

You'll love it. Just returned from LCBR and the wall lives up to the hype. My fav was to get up a head of steam "fly" over the ledge and "skydive" to 100'. I know it sounds silly, but you'll get it when you get there. Lots of fun swim throughs, large coral fields, and the Jackson bight sand flats were really interesting. Lots of macro, rays, turtles, and you'll see sharks doing "figure 8's" out in the blue off the wall. Not to mention the grouper "puppies." Needless to say I would go back in a minute. Got extra room in a suitcase? I pack small. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom