Mens XL DUI TLS 350 - $600 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my DUI TLS 350. This is an older suit, but works fantastically with no leaks. I am selling it because I bought a whites Fusion that fits me a little better and has pockets. This suit seemed about an inch too short for me. Zipper is in great shape.

I am 6'1" - 215lbs (have worn this at 250lbs (been losing weight:D))

Size: Mens XL
Turbo Soles :13 (I wear 11.5/12 - these have never been too big or too small)
Has very new Apeks Swivel inflator and Exhaust.
Wrist seals are almost new - only a few rungs trimmed off them.

DSC06147.JPG

DSC06148.JPG

DSC06150.JPG
DSC06149.JPG

Is this a stock size XL or possibly an XL/short? Are you the original owner? What year is the suit...how many dives are on it etc. If you could leave your phone number it would be great to talk to you about my questions regarding fit. I am a very serious purchaser..just sold a CF200X that was size large...too small for me. I am 5'8" tall 195 LBS. Chest is 42" waist 42" Spine to wrist 30-31" Hips 42" Crotch to floor 31-32" How well would this suit fit ? or would it? Look forward to hearing from you My number if you wish to call is (Cell) 250-462-0260 Chet I live in British Columbia Canada. Thank you I have a trader rating on Ebay and I also have a PAYPAL account..if this helps

Last edited:
is this suit still for sale? If so Justin ..can you get me those measurements I asked for...if it's sold...well then good for you...pleasure talking to you today......talk to you again soon...if you ever want to sell the fusion...let me know!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom