Faber Steel Tank for sale. 109cf? New Hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skywalkers

Registered
Reaction score
I am getting rid of my personal tank. I have a Faber Steel tank for sale. I'm really not sure what size the tank is. I'm guessing a 109, but don't quote me on it. I took a picture of the tank with serial numbers. I will send it out with a brand new Hydro. It will need a vis though. Still has air in it, very well taken care of, always stored in a dry place. I can probably ship this FEDEX for about $35 or $40. I don't want to make money on shipping but don't want to lose on it either. I'd like to see $175 for the tank. This would be with the brand new hydro. I have attached pictures. I can take paypal.

photo 3.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 304
Ok, so I just measured. From the bottom of the tank to the base of the neck is about 25". (With the boot) The diameter of the tank if 25 3/4 inches. Hope that helps. I have posted a picture with the serial numbers on the tank. If you can't read them let me know and I'll post them too.

The tank would appear to be an LP95. Is the black paint original or aftermarket?

That may be correct. I'm not honestly sure on the CF it is. I am pretty sure that is original paint. I didn't paint it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom